Top 10 Best Shark Vacuum Cleaners
I hate to break it to you, but since you have landed on this website searching for the best Shark vacuum cleaner, I would like to make it clear that choosing the best vacuum cleaner for yourself is not that easy. We researched some of the models by Shark in the market to get you the list of top 10 products from which you can easily choose. What we analyzed during these reviews is that people look for different specifications when choosing a new vacuum cleaner. Each person has their own preference of what the product should have and what it shouldn’t. To make it even better, we made sure that we analyzed user reviews as well to make these reviews as credible as possible.
Talking specifically about Shark, most users will agree that it is one of the very few brands that focus on results. The products by Shark in the vacuum cleaner category stand apart from their competitors. The products are so good that it is hard to differentiate amongst these products, which is partly why we decided to help all of our readers with the help of this article. Hence, without further ado, let’s start with the reviews for the best Shark vacuum cleaners in the market.
Best Shark Vacuum Cleaner Reviews
Being a pet owner can be a complete disaster for the daily routine at times, considering that most of your time is consumed by cleaning up after your furry friend. Lucky for you, the Shark Rotator NV752 is made purely for pet owners who have issues cleaning up after their pets. The NV752 by Shark provides you with 3 vacuum cleaners in one i.e. an upright vacuum cleaner with a powerful suction, a pod with a lift away feature, and a canister for excellent convenience.
You can use it however you want. When you need to get rid of that pesky hair on the carpet, use it upright. When you want a good floor-to-ceiling cleaning, use the convenient pod.
It is clear how the Shark Rotator NV752 makes it to the list. With the HEPA Anti-Allergen filter included, it efficiently makes your room bacteria free without any problems. Let’s have a look at the features that this vacuum cleaner packs inside.
- Motorized Brush Powers Lift-Away: With the motorized brush feature powering the lift away action, you can easily clean off all of that fur stuck in your carpet and/or furniture.
- 3-in-1 Vacuum Cleaner: For people on a budget, the Shark Rotator NV752 turns out to be an absolute treat. The product is currently one of the best out there for its upright, canister and pod vacuum features.
- HEPA Washable Filter: With Anti-Allergen cleaning through the HEPA washable filter on the head of the vacuum, your home can remain free of bacteria and germs.
- Easy-to-Use Pod: Want to give a specific room a full head to floor cleaning? That is something the pod feature in the Shark Rotator NV752 can easily do.
- Performs Excellently: Its performance is perhaps the one thing that sets the Shark Rotator NV752 apart from all of its competition. From carpets to hardwood floors, it can be used to clean any type of surface.
- Easy to Use and Clean: The product is very easy to use. The collection chamber is additionally easy to clean, making it perhaps the best thing that you can possibly get.
- Perfect for Pet Owners: For pet owners looking to get stuff cleaned, this is just the perfect vacuum cleaner that they need for themselves.
- Very Heavy: As per hundreds of reviews, the Shark Rotator NV752 happens to be one of the heaviest machines out there. This often becomes a huge problem for the users.
All in all, the Shark Rotator NV752 is an excellent buy. With this review, you probably understand how great the product actually is. It is clear as crystal how the pros outweigh the cons completely and with a price tag like that, the Shark Rotator NV752 just might be the device you need.
The easy-to-use and noiseless Shark NV501 is perhaps one of the best vacuum cleaners out there. Similar to the previous product, the Shark NV501 provides you the ability to use the vacuum cleaner as an upright cleaner as well a canister unit. It is a top pick from the list and works excellently on all types of surfaces. The performance is even exceptional on stairs and curtains, which makes the Shark NV501 truly one of a kind.
Design, usability, and features help the Shark NV501 stand out in the crowd. However, the performance is a bit of a problem with this device if you compare it with the others on the list. Still, this vacuum cleaner helps your home stay clean on a budget. Weighing in at around 16 lbs, I did not really find it as heavy as most users described it to be.
Let us now talk about the specifications of the device along with the pros and cons that it packs till we finally lead to our verdict.
- Lift Away Transformation Module: Need to clean those curtains? Or maybe even the ceiling? This is just the device to choose. With just the push of a button, it can transform from an upright vacuum into a canister vacuum.
- Pet Cleaner: The premium pet cleaner is easily one of the best features of the device. Pick up debris, hair, and much more with just one powerful run.
- Gorgeous Design: The device is designed beautifully and is ready to be a part of your household.
- HEPA Filter: This is another device with the Anti-Allergen HEPA filter introduced by Shark. If you did not already know it, this filter allows you to clean off bacteria and germs off your carpets, upholstery, and pretty much anywhere you use it.
- Magnificent Performance: If you want a magnificent performance on hardwood floors as well as low pile carpeting, then this is the vacuum cleaner that you need for your house.
- Pet Perfect: For a pet owner, one of the hardest things possible is to clean up after their furry little friend. However, with the Shark NV501, that is not a problem at all.
- Easy to Use: Even though the device is feature packed, it is still easy to use, making it an excellent device to own especially if you are not a tech freak.
- Quiet Mode: The Shark NV501 takes you away from all excess noise that most vacuum cleaners out there provide. It is excellent at making things work for you. It is one of those devices that make it easy on you to concentrate on other things while cleaning up the house.
- Heavy Device: This problem seems to be consistent is many other devices made by Shark. The device weighs around 16 lbs, which is heavy to use for most users.
- Performance on Thick Carpets: The performance of thicker carpets seems to be very bad as per the reviews of many.
I personally give the Shark NV501 a solid 8/10. If you can look away from a few cons, then this device is perhaps one of the best out there amongst all of the vacuum cleaners on the list. I highly recommend buying it.
The next beast on the list is the SV1106. It is a rather unique vacuum cleaner on the list as it is free from all cords. Yes, the SV1106 is a cordless rechargeable device by Shark that has been made to satisfy your needs without you being confused with wires or cords. With a charge that lasts about 15 to 20 minutes, the vacuum has the ability to squeeze into small areas, making it easy for you to clean your favorite room.
The vacuum is lighter as compared to other devices from the same manufacturer at just around 10 pounds. The device also comes with a charging dock.
The power suction feature of the Shark Navigator Freestyle SV1106 Cordless is perhaps my favorite. This feature makes sure that hair and dust in even the toughest areas can be easily captured without you facing any problems whatsoever. In addition, this product is easy to use and allows you to get the most out of your time. Easy to use, easy to empty, easy to clean, what else do you require from a great vacuum cleaner? A great price tag! Which it has and, hence, makes it to our list for having such staggering features.
- Cord Free: Free from all sorts of cords and wires, the Shark Navigator Freestyle SV1106 is a rechargeable device that makes sure no wire stops you from cleaning the hard-to-reach areas in the room.
- Powerful Suction: The powerful suction is perhaps one thing that very few vacuum cleaners can actually provide.
- Lightweight and Easy to Use: As compared to other models on the list, the product is very lightweight at merely 10 pounds or less, which is easy for anyone to handle.
- 2 Speed Brush Roll: The 2-speed brush roll allows you to make sure each carpet is perfectly clean. It is easily one of the best add-ons in a vacuum cleaner.
- Precision Charger Included: The precision charger comes included in the list and can be used to charge the Shark Navigator Freestyle SV1106 properly.
- Cordless Design: The cordless design makes it easy to use without you having to get tangled in wires. Want to clean up in an area where there is no wire connection? Well, the Freestyle SV1106 has got you covered.
- Power Suction: The power suction makes it an even better device for you to own. Now, you can clean dust particles, water, and pretty much everything easily with the push of a button.
- Best for All Types of Floors: From carpeted floors to hardwood floors, the Freestyle SV1106 by Shark is good enough for any floor that you may be looking to clean up.
- Lightweight: As compared to all of the other shark products, the Freestyle SV1106 is considerably lightweight yet does the job just right or even better. It is undoubtedly becoming the right choice for a variety of purposes.
- Pet Hair Suction: The one thing that all pet lovers are going to be delighted about is how much the Freestyle SV1106 is pet friendly. Cleaning up after your pet can be tremendously hard, and this product can act as a helping hand.
- Durability: The best things tend to be fragile, don’t you think? Well, that is definitely how we see it. Most customers found the Freestyle SV1106 very fragile, which is obviously a con you would want to focus on if you are thinking about a long-term solution.
- Battery Life: Even though the cordless feature is one of the best in the Freestyle SV1106, the short battery life ruins its parade. Many customers have complained about the incredibly short battery life that the vacuum cleaner holds.
All in all, the Freestyle SV1106 is quite an impressive product by Shark, which is why it has no problem making this list of best Shark vacuum cleaners. There are some cons that might cause you problems, but the pros clearly are the ones that you should be focusing on.
This is yet another addition from the Navigator family by Shark and this time, it is the Shark Navigator Lift Away Professional NV356. The NV356 has a lot of similar features to the products mentioned previously with some extra add-ons. In the Professional version of the Navigator, the creators focused on eliminating the cons of the previous products. However, that does not seem to be working right for some people.
You can use it anywhere since the Shark NV356 is meant to be multipurpose in every way. From carpets to hardwood flooring, from the ground to the walls and even the ceilings, everything can be cleaned with its two multipurpose modes that can be switched with just the push of a button. The lift away feature gives you the ability to transform the Shark NV356 from an upright vacuum cleaner to a lift-away for portable cleaning of areas that can’t be reached.
Unfortunately, similar to its predecessors, the Shark NV356 also happens to be quite heavy at 13 pounds. While people who might be shifting from even heavier machines will not have a problem with this, the majority seems to view this as a huge drawback. Let’s go deep and talk about the features of the product.
- Lift Away Option: Switch between a canister vacuum cleaner and a lift away vacuum cleaner with just the push of a button. Hence, the Shark NV356 allows you to clean not only your floors but also your ceiling and even the walls very conveniently.
- Easy Switch: While many other vacuum cleaners on the market might require you to disassemble the device and then assemble it back again in order to make the switch, the Shark NV356 does not let you face all that trouble. All you will have to do is push a button to switch between two devices.
- Heavy-Duty Dust Suction: The Shark NV356 is a heavy-duty device and sucks in large dust particles along with debris very easily without you facing a problem.
- Anti-Allergen HEPA Filter: The Anti-Allergen HEPA filter intelligently frees you from germs and bacteria that may affect your health.
- Relative Weight: The weight of the product seems to be relative to the other products on this list.
- Satisfactory Carpet Performance: Most vacuum cleaners face a huge problem when working on carpets but not the Shark NV356. The Shark NV356 is easily one of the best heavy-duty performers on this list that can make cleaning up your carpet very easy.
- Pet Friendly: With the Shark NV356, the company continues to keep its promise by making it easy for pet lovers to clean up after their furry buddies.
- Easy Dust Cup Cleaning: Cleaning up the dust cup can be a huge issue, and I have often faced this problem with the vacuum cleaner I own. The Shark NV356 has solved it once and for all. You can easily detach the cups and clean them to get rid of the collected garbage.
- Hardwood Floor Cleaning: Even though cleaning carpets is a plus for the Shark NV356, hardwood floors continue to be a weakness for the product. It shows very poor performance on hardwood floors in contrast to its excellent performance on carpets.
- Weight: The weight of the product seems to be a huge problem for many. Even though 13 pounds seemed to me as a bearable for a vacuum cleaner, others do not seem to agree.
All in all, the Shark NV356 was one of my favorite products to review and continues to be an excellent product that deserved to be on the list. There are some cons for hardwood floor owners, but for someone with a carpeted floor, this is perfect, especially if you can handle the weight.
From one excellent Shark product, we move to the other and this one just so happens to be my favorite on the list as well. For anyone out there who is looking for a vacuum cleaner that is easy on the wallet and cleans out pretty much all of the dust with a powerful suction motor, the Shark Navigator NV22L is just the product to own.
I tried the Shark Navigator NV22L in my basement which happens to be very dirty. How better to test the powerful suction of the Shark Navigator NV22L? Its suction did the job very well and left me impressed. The product was very lightweight, so it was easy for me to roam with it in different areas of the room while cleaning up. However, the noise seemed to be a big problem to me. Even though the product provided great results, the powerful suction motor could not stop the noise, which kept bothering me throughout the test run.
The dust cup capacity happens to be very large and was easier for me to empty after cleaning the entire basement. It is safe to say that even after one test run, the product became my favorite in no time.
- Powerful Suction Motor: The powerful suction motor makes it easier for you to clean up even huge dust and debris particles.
- Lightweight: The product is light as a feather as compared to other products on the list. Since many of the users had problems with handling the weight, this product might suit them just right.
- Premium Pet Power Brush: For all pet lovers, the Shark Navigator NV22L makes cleaning up after their pet easier. The pet power brush picks up hair and debris and even cleans dander from all surfaces.
- Large Dust Cup Capacity: The large capacity is easily one of the best things to look forward to if you want to clean up the whole house in one run. Additionally, the dust cup is easy to empty and even easier to reattach and use again.
- Carpet Performance: As always, Shark never disappoints on a carpet. The Shark Navigator NV22L happens to be one of the best products on the list that deep clean the entire carpet without you having to clean again.
- Weight: The light weight of the product is definitely a pro for many who seem to be annoyed by the weight of other competing Shark products.
- Easily Maneuverable: The Shark Navigator NV22L is easy to maneuver and can clean even in the toughest of areas very easily.
- Noise: The only reason that the Shark Navigator NV22L disappointed me a little was the noise that the product was creating during the cleanup.
- Durability: There is no doubt that the Shark Navigator NV22L is a fragile product. The parts can easily be broken, which is a definite con.
The Shark Navigator NV22L is perhaps my favorite product on the list, and I would highly recommend it over all of the other products over here because of its power suction.
Have you ever thought how most vacuum cleaners tend to be heavy and bulky? Due to their structure, it is considerably harder to choose one as most users want to pick a product that is sleek and easy to use. The Shark Rocket HV301 happens to one of the best products by Shark to date that fits the description just right. The product is extremely lightweight, slim, and easy to use. Providing you the results that most of the competing products on the list can provide and that too with a sleek design and light weight makes this device stand out over others.
While some might feel that due to the build, the performance of the Shark Rocket HV301 will not be as good as many of the other products that are on this list, they are mistaken. The Shark Rocket HV301 works well to get rid of large debris and dust particles to make sure your room is squeaky clean. The product also comes with a swivel steering option which allows you to move the Shark Rocket HV301 in any direction you want.
All in all, it is one of the best products on the list for people who want to clean up even in the corners that are hard to reach in the house. Now, let’s move on to the specifications of the product.
- Extremely Lightweight: At merely 8 pounds, the Shark Rocket HV301 is extremely lightweight that easily allows you to clean from the ground to the ceiling.
- Fingertip Controls: The Shark Rocket HV301 comes with two modes to clean hardwood floors as well as carpets and easily allows you to switch between both of the modes without any issues whatsoever.
- Swivel Steering: The swivel steering makes it even easier for you to move around the product and even allows you to clean the non-reachable corners of your house easily.
- Deep Clean: The Shark Rocket HV301 excellently deep cleans carpets, while the bare wood cleansing seems to be superior to every other competitor vacuum cleaner.
- Dual Storage Options: The dual storage option allows you to fix the dust cup at two different places, making it easier for you to clean by choosing whatever seems comfortable to you.
- Performance on All Kinds of Floors: The performance of this product on all sorts of floors is outstanding. From hardwood floors to cemented ones as well as the carpeted floors, everything can be cleaned effortlessly.
- Sleek Design: The sleek design of the Shark Rocket HV301 makes it excellent to use and handle.
- Handle Mounted Motor: The handle-mounted motor is positioned at a very awkward place and makes it harder on you to clean up. This addition of the motor at an awkward position ruins the whole sleek design of the motor.
- Dust Cup: The dust cup is very hard to use. It took me well over 30 minutes to clean up, which is an unusually long time.
The Shark Rocket HV301 is, overall, a sleek product to have around. Its performance and unique design make it a one-of-a-kind product on the list.
Do you think brands learn from their mistakes? Well, I certainly am a strong believer of that. With the Shark Rotator Slim-Lite Lift-Away NV341, the company has changed the game completely by getting rid of the weight complaints and making it a product that fits the user’s requirements. On first glance, the Shark Rotator NV341 seems like a device that probably will not be able to perform that well. The product is unusually sleek for vacuum cleaners, similar to the previous product we reviewed.
Shark took the extra step of changing the overall look of the product with the Shark Rotator NV341. The product is, in fact, easier to lift than it ever was. With the Shark Rotator NV341, you get the ability to switch between 2 different modes of cleaning as you need it. The product is easier to maneuver and use as well.
Additionally, you might think that the HEPA filter will not be a part of this vacuum, but Shark proves you wrong and makes a bacteria-free home its number one priority. Let us look further into the product’s specifications below.
- Persistent Suction: While some of the slimmest vacuum cleaners on the market overlook the suction technology, the suction in the Shark Rotator NV341 remains constant. The product never loses its suction technology at all.
- 2-in-1 Lift-Away with Shoulder Strap: While lift away might feel like a problem to many, for the folks at Shark, it does not. This is why the 2-in-1 feature is additionally supported by a shoulder strap that you can use at any time to lift away an already lightweight vacuum cleaner.
- Premium Floor Nozzle and Headlights: The innovation at Shark does not stop as the product comes with additional floor nozzle and headlights for premium cleaning experience.
- Dust Away Attachment for Bare Floor Cleaning: The dust away attachment makes it easy for you clean bare floors such as cement and hardwood. It is safe to say that the folks at Shark did not take any chances whatsoever with the quality of cleaning.
- Smooth Steering: The smooth steering along with the sleek design makes this product an excellent buy for you.
- Shoulder Strap: The folks at Shark truly care about providing you every kind of convenience, which is why even though the product is light, they still provided you with an excellent shoulder support.
- Not Pet Friendly: Of all the products on the list by the same company that were extra pet friendly, the Shark Rotator NV341 turns out to be a bad pick. The product is not pet friendly at all.
All in all, the Shark Rotator NV341 is an excellent product with perfect 2-in-1 action. It might not be fit for pet owners, but for the rest, it seems to be an excellent pick.
With the excellent achievements of the Shark Rocket comes its premium version, the Shark Rocket Deluxe Pro HV321. The Rocket Deluxe Pro HV321 is easily one of the best devices out there that make it worthwhile for pet owners who want to get into the toughest corners to clean the pet hair. The Rocket Deluxe Pro HV321 is not just very lightweight, but it is also easy to steer. Let’s talk a bit more about the product.
- Floor to Ceiling Cleaning: The versatile floor-to-ceiling cleaning makes it perhaps one of the best devices there are that make complete house cleaning a charm.
- Floor Nozzle and LED Headlights: With the success of its predecessor, the Rocket Deluxe Pro HV321 offers the floor nozzle and LED headlights in this model as well.
- Light Weight: The light weight of the Rocket Deluxe Pro HV321 is an excellent feature. With merely 8 lbs of weight, you can use the device whenever and wherever you want, doing away with one of the most common complaints about Shark vacuum cleaners.
- Advanced Steering: Like to steer around the house with ease? Well, that is where the Rocket Deluxe Pro HV321 is the best.
- Easy to Use: The product is extremely easy to use even for newbies, making it a must buy.
- Pet Friendly: The product is very pet friendly, like most Shark products, and can remove all of the debris and hair that your furry little friend leaves behind.
- Customer Service and Durability: The product is very fragile and the customer service is unbelievably ignorant.
If you are a pet lover and a bit of a clean freak, then this product is just what you need to get you going. I give the Rocket Deluxe Pro HV321 a double thumbs up.
For people who want to completely revolutionize the way they clean up after their pet, the HV322 by Shark is the product to get. It is made to offer nothing but the best results to date in terms of pet cleaning with the TruePet technology. Let’s talk more about the product with its specifications.
- TruePet Motorized Brush: The TruePet motorized brush is excellent for deep cleaning the house. With power suction, the HV322 sucks pet hair in the deepest of corners.
- Light Weight: You can easily lift the product to clean walls and ceilings without any sort of an issue. The HV322 weighs around merely 8 pounds, which is relatively low.
- Dual Capacity Dust Cup: While it may seem like the dust cup will be small in this product, it is actually bigger and easier to use.
- Powerful Headlights and Nozzle: The powerful LED headlights allow you to find hidden debris around the house very easily.
- Deep Cleaning with TruePet: For a pet owner, every place around the house seems to have a bit of hair. However, the HV322 fights all of that with the deep cleaning technology of TruePet.
- Excellent Performance: With the design of the product, many might think that the product performance will be compromised, but the HV322 does not let that happen.
- Durability: All that glitters is not gold and that is the case with the HV322 by Shark which is extremely fragile.
All in all, the Shark Rocket TruePet HV322 is a must have for any pet owners. The deep cleaning TruePet technology finds, sucks, and gets rid of pet hair with ease.
Now, for some people, this might come as a shock, but a hand vacuum did make it to the list. Why? Due to the performance that it provided, especially for pet owners, we could not resist adding it to the list.
The SV780 is a cordless hand vacuum – the second of its kind from the Pet Perfect series by Shark. The product is highly efficient in terms of cleaning pet hair and debris. Additionally, because of the small size of the product, it can clean in areas where normal vacuum cleaners can’t such as the corners of the couch and underneath the pillow in your bedroom.
Some might consider the SV780 to be lower in performance naturally. Well, obviously as compared to full-length vacuum cleaners, the performance does not match up, but it is not too bad as well. The performance is good enough to keep your house squeaky clean and with the convenience it offers, that is a lot.
- Powerful Suction: Though not as powerful as upright vacuum cleaners, the powerful suction of the SV780 is excellent for all surfaces.
- Rechargeable 18V Battery: Get rid of cords when you have the SV780. Just charge the powerful 18V battery once and clean around the house easily without facing any problems.
- TruePet Motorized Hair Brush: The TruePet technology allows it deep clean pet hair and debris easily.
- Twister Cyclic Technology: Constant suction in a twister-like cycle is what makes this the best pick of all.
- Convenience: The convenience of using the SV780 in every corner of the house without any limitations is perhaps the biggest pro of them all.
- Deep cleaning: Deep cleaning with the TruePet technology makes this extremely perfect for your pet as the name of the product suggests.
- Performance: As compared to the upright vacuum cleaners on this list, the SV780 performs poorly.
All in all, for a pet owner, the SV780 is the perfect product that offers convenience with deep cleaning. With it, you can easily get rid of unwanted debris and pet hair without having to spend a lot. The rechargeable 18V battery also helps you get rid of cords for good.